Guest Speakers and Presentations at the 2018 Art of Living
Colorado Photographer, John Fielder will have a very special presentation of his work! Fielder has been capturing the beauty of Colorado for decades.
John Fielder has worked tirelessly to promote the protection of Colorado’s ranches, open space, and wildlands during his 35-year career as a nature photographer and publisher. His photography has influenced people and legislation and has earned him recognition including the 1993 Sierra Club Ansel Adams Award, in 2011 the Aldo Leopold Foundation’s first Achievement Award ever given to an individual, and in 2017 Colorado Mountain College presented him an Honorary Degree in Sustainability Studies. 50 books have been published depicting his Colorado photography. Information about John and his work can be found at johnfielder.com.
- Topic: Medicare 101 and Low Income Subsidy qualifications
- Presented by: Jim Beard; Humana career agent since 2013. Serving the senior market since 2003 on all Medicare Products. I have managed and trained hundreds of agents in the Health Care business for more than 40 years. Looking for plans that offer expanded coverage? Consider all-in-one coverage with Humana Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plans (Part C and D combined). Or sign up for Original Medicare Parts A & B, and add a prescription drug plan (Part D) and/or a Medicare Supplement plan.
- Stryker Orthopedic and Spine
- Topic: Your Joint Health
- Presented by: Dr. Bob Thomas; Thomas is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in general orthopedics and sports medicine. Dr. Thomas completed his orthopedic training and fellowship in sports medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin, with additional post-graduate training in Cambridge, England. Dr. Thomas has practiced medicine for more than 20 years. Dr. Thomas will speak about the latest advanced in orthopedics including Stryker’s Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted technology.
- Timeshare Termination Team
- Topic: How to safely and legally get rid your timeshare
- Presented by: Brian Wilbur; It’s is so rewarding to be building a business based on creating peace of mind for those who need it most. Maybe it’s my military background, but from the beginning, I was determined that Timeshare Termination Team would stand up and support the guy (or gal!) who needed a voice and a clear path to solve his problems efficiently and completely. I’m proud that for the first time in a long time, we are the ones putting his interests first. We understand how frustrating timeshare ownership can be when you want out, because we’ve been there. We’ve not only walked in your timeshare shoes…we’ve worn out the soles! When owner Brian Wilbur needed to get out of that luxurious resort condo in , the resort wouldn’t talk to him. We tried to sell it, but because of the never-ending supply on the resale market, that timeshare wasn’t worth anything. From lemons comes lemonade! We are dedicated to giving you everything Brian did NOT have when he struggled to cancel his timeshare. Your Team includes expert advisors and attorneyswho act as consummate client advocates. We only make promises we can keep. We guide you along a clear, step-by-step process, which is spelled out at the beginning of our relationship. We do not sell your timeshare—we legally cancel your contract.